The New Zealand ASEAN Scholarship (NZAS) seek to make a substantial contribution to the ASEAN region's development by providing opportunities for postgraduate study – i.e. Postgraduate certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, Master's & PhD Degrees in New Zealand. The scholarships are part of New Zealand's official development assistance to the ASEAN region. From the total of 182 Scholarships for ASEAN countries, up to 50 scholarships per annum are available for Indonesia applicants.
The NZAS priorities are aligned with the New Zealand Aid Programme Country Strategy 2012 – 2016 and preference to candidate whose study interest areas of agriculture development, renewable energy, disaster risk management, publik sektor management,private sector departmenet and english language teaching.
For the requirement and information about criteria, institutional and other please visit this link http://www.aid.govt.nz/funding-and-contracts/scholarships/eligible-countries/indonesia
The deadline of this application are April 30, 2015 and should be submitted to PT Austraining Nusantara (PTAN), NZAS Managing Service Contractor.
Grab This chances
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) is pleased to offer an Exchange Program for Semester 1 intake to ITS Students. There is NO scholarship available for this program. All selected students must bear all the expenses consist of study fee, living expenses, airfare tickets and other possible costs. You might find the useful estimated personal expenses during the program at this file (Non-Graduating Student Fees)
Eligibility: Undergraduate and Master students nominated by the ITS International Office
- GPA (Grade Point Average) of at least 3 out of a 4.0 (3.375 out of 4.5)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS (Ac) 6.0, or above. The exchange students are required to have a good command of English and/or the official language of host country
Please directly visit this website to get the details information regarding the available courses at each department
- A passport size photo: head shot picture with a blue background showing your ears is required for International safety and identification purposes.
- Official Academic Transcript “in English” (issued by the applicant’s home institution)
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation
- Student Status letter using this format
- A proof of English language skills
- Study Plan essay (1 page long)
- Learning agreement LO_Credit Transfer and Learning Agreement
- Statement letter which indicates the commitment to bear all the expenses (living expenses, airfare tickets and other possible costs) during the exchange program.
- Research proposal (for Master Students only)
Application Deadline: 15th April 2016
Submit your application at ITS International Office (Rectorate Building 1st floor)
Late application will not be processed and is considered as an unsuccessful application
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Mar'atus Sholihah (ITS International Office Staff)
e-mail: email@example.com (please use subject: The UTM Malaysia Exchange Program)