|Product Type||Bulletin Board Cut Out or Accent|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
About the BrandCarson-Dellosa Publishing, LLC, based in Greensboro, North Carolina, is a leading educational solutions provider for both educators and parents. Founded by two teachers, the company boasts a 30-year history of enhancing a child’s learning potential and environment through quality curriculum, supplemental learning materials, and classroom resources. Today, Carson-Dellosa continues its legacy of offering a wide array of products that are created by teachers for teachers and parents. The complete product line includes supplemental books for math, science, social studies, language arts, and early childhood; classroom decoratives; pocket charts; and games and manipulatives for prekindergarten through the eighth grade.
More About This Product
When you buy a Frank Schaffer Publications/Carson Dellosa Publications Super Kids Job Assignment Kid-drawn Bulletin Board Cut Out online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Carson Dellosa Publications Part #: CD-110100 on this page. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Frank Schaffer Publications/Carson Dellosa Publications Super Kids Job Assignment Kid-drawn Bulletin Board Cut Out or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.
Career OpportunitiesZaner-Bloser is an educational curricula and digital resources provider in language arts/literacy (writing, word study, reading, etc.) and 21st century learning. Our flexible, customizable solutions support educators in their mission to help students learn. We provide dynamic, appealing, and effective educational programs and services to inspire all students to become lifelong learners and partner with educators to improve results in the classroom. With an ever-growing number of digital technologies and evolving research shaping the education landscape, Zaner-Bloser is committed to meeting schools’ needs today and in the future. Founded in 1888, Zaner-Bloser joined the Highlights Family of Companies in 1972. As a member of the Highlights Family of Companies, we are driven to always do what’s right for children and to strive to make a significant contribution to their education.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Zaner-Bloser, publisher of the Superkids Reading Program, and Strategies for Writers, is seeking qualified literacy specialists in these areas:
- Arizona (reading specialist and writing specialist)
- California—Southern (writing specialist)
- Colorado—Denver area (reading and writing specialists)
- Florida—Orlando area (writing specialist)
- Georgia (writing specialist)
- Illinois—Chicago (writing specialist)
- Massachusetts—Boston area (writing specialist)
- Mississippi (reading specialist)
- New York City—all boroughs (reading and writing specialists)
- North Carolina—Charlotte area (writing specialist)
- Ohio (reading specialist)
- South Carolina (reading and writing specialists)
- Washington—Seattle area (writing specialist)
- Wisconsin (reading specialist)
Zaner-Bloser literacy specialists are independent contractors who serve as the link between Zaner-Bloser programs/services, classroom teachers, students, and schools currently implementing or considering implementing these programs.
In this role literacy specialists may be asked to provide any or all of the following services:
- Provide installation/implementation services for new program users
- Provide instructional coaching support to classroom teachers using Zaner-Bloser programs
- Provide follow-up telephone, e-mail, and online/virtual meeting support to teachers
- Establish a positive response to Zaner-Bloser programs with administrators in schools
- Present Zaner-Bloser programs and services to prospective customers
- Provide sales support to field-based sales representatives
- Develop, propose, and deliver conference sessions
- Exhibit Zaner-Bloser programs and materials
- Develop and deliver customized professional development services to meet the specifications of Zaner-Bloser customers
These are intermittent, flexible, independent contractor positions, which are not eligible for benefits.
- Minimum of a B.A. degree in education or related field (Master’s Degree required for customized professional development work)
- Minimum of three years’ classroom experience required
- Background in literacy instruction required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-discipline, initiative, and willingness to travel are essential
Date added: April 6, 2015
Zaner-Bloser is a dynamic organization focused on delivering excellence in all facets of our business. We offer a positive environment and competitive compensation and benefits. Zaner-Bloser is an EEO/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Zaner-Bloser business headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio. Please send resume and cover letter to Jobs@highlights.com.
back to top