There are two online undergraduate admission applications:
o Application for Admission
o Non-degree Student Application: post-baccalaureate, continuing studies, college visitors, high school visitors (including all dual credit students). No account needed to apply.
Directions for the degree-seeking students:
- View application requirements.
I forgot my login information.
- Create an account : You will create a username & password that will be used to edit and submit your UofL application for admissions. After creating an account, you will receive an e-mail from applyweb. Please save this e-mail.
- Note your username & password. View instructions for If you forget your password.
- After you create an account, click on 'Complete the Undergraduate Admission Application' or 'Complete the Non-Degree Application' at the bottom of the page and enter your username and password.
- Complete your application.
- View additional directions (international students).
- After completion, you may always review your application.
For specific requirements, please visit the following sites:
Are you ready to join the Cardinal Family? The UofL application process makes it easy for you to take flight.
With more than 200 degree programs, the University of Louisville is committed to equipping students with the knowledge and resources to be successful and make their own unique contributions to the world. Our application process is easy, and no essays or letters of recommendation are required for admission.
To begin the application process, choose from the options on this page for requirements, deadlines and instructions on how to submit your application.
We'll do everything we can to help make your dream of attending UofL a reality.
(Already have an account? Log in.)
We are still awarding Admission Based Scholarships for 2018-2019.
The Fall 2018 Competitive Scholarship application is now closed. The Fall 2019 Competitive Scholarship application will open in late Summer 2018.